- At no time will any Jeja (student) enter the Do Chang (school) with shoes on.
- Jejas who enter or leave the Do Chang will acknowledge with a Kyong Yet (bow).
- Jejas late for class will ask permission of the instructor to attend.
- Never question (contradict) the word of your Instructor.
- No jewelry or chewing gum will be allowed in class.
- Talk on the floor only when asking a question of your instructor.
- During the class period, there will be no talking or laughter.
- No profanity will be allowed in the Do Chang.
- When smoking or drinking with the Do Bak (Training suit) on.
- When entering the office, knock, Kyang Yet, and then enter.
- The Master Instructor will be addressed as Sah Bum Nim
- Black Belt holders will be addressed as Sah Bum
- Come to class in complete uniform
- Senior Belts holding class can give push ups if the Instructor is not present. If the Instructor is present and working with a different group the senior can give push ups.
- When sparring with Black Belt or Senior Belts, Display respect.
- Be considerate of other’s Equipment before and after class (Example: Sparring gear, kicking pads, weapons are not to be touched without permission of the owner.)
- After class Junior Belts should ask Senior Belts for help if needed.
- You will conduct yourself outside of class as a lady or gentlemen and a true Karate Representative at all times.
- Karate, or any other form of Self-Defense will be used only as a means of Self-Defense, to protect you, your families and the weak.
*Failure to comply with the above, could result in:
(A) Dismissal from class.
(B) Period of Probation
(C) Loss of Grade
(D) Loss of Grade and all activities
(E) Dismissal form Karate and all Affiliates.